Stay in touch
Receive notification of new posts
Most Popular Posts
- Zubin Mehta and Placido Domingo: lessons in leadership and life
- The Fireplace at the Heart of the Bed and Breakfast
- Bedside Reading with Blue Table and Flowers
- Home-made Treacle Marmalade for Breakfast
- Medieval Midhurst, a summer's evening, a perfect place to visit.
- TWO of the Vogue Magazine "Best 100 Shops Outside London" are in Midhurst
Tagsaccommodation antique antiques artisan bandb b and b bandb. granola Bed and breakfast berries biography bread breakfast. cake Chichester comfort Cooking Countryside crisp cotton egyptian cotton flowers Gardening gardening Goodwood Haslemere History Hugh Fearnly Wittingstall Midhurst Nature pancakes. pillows plants plums Puppy recipe Renovation Sissinghurst toads Trees Walks water Wells Room West Sussex wildlife woodland yoghurt
Tag Archives: breakfast.
These little toasts went down a treat at breakfast today. The bread base soaks up the vanilla butter and plum juice, becoming caramelised round the edge, but still moist and tender in the centre, while the combined flavour of vanilla … Continue reading
Today we had pancakes and berries for breakfast. Always a favourite. And there was also yoghurt and home-made granola, with, you guessed it, mixed berries.
Jane Hasell-McCosh is the founder of the terrific Marmalade Awards. She uses old family recipes and memories of learning from her Granny to show us just how easy it is to make perfect marmalade (courtesy of Fortnum and Mason‘s rather … Continue reading