Stay in touch
Receive notification of new posts
Most Popular Posts
- Zubin Mehta and Placido Domingo: lessons in leadership and life
- The Fireplace at the Heart of the Bed and Breakfast
- Bedside Reading with Blue Table and Flowers
- Home-made Treacle Marmalade for Breakfast
- Medieval Midhurst, a summer's evening, a perfect place to visit.
- TWO of the Vogue Magazine "Best 100 Shops Outside London" are in Midhurst
Tagsaccommodation antique antiques artisan bandb b and b bandb. granola Bed and breakfast berries biography bread breakfast. cake Chichester comfort Cooking Countryside crisp cotton egyptian cotton flowers Gardening gardening Goodwood Haslemere History Hugh Fearnly Wittingstall Midhurst Nature pancakes. pillows plants plums Puppy recipe Renovation Sissinghurst toads Trees Walks water Wells Room West Sussex wildlife woodland yoghurt
Tag Archives: Haslemere
In the Two Rose Cottages Bed and Breakfast wildlife garden, we are just completing this rather fine insect hotel. It is made almost entirely of found objects, and will be, we hope, highly desirable to a wide range of the … Continue reading
Our daughter’s very tired puppy, fast asleep on her very comfortable pillow, after a terrific walk. This is what we want for you too, here at Two Rose Cottages Bed and Breakfast, Midhurst!
I really love our crisp Egyptian cotton bed-linen. And feedback is that bed and breakfast guests like them too. Hand-ironed and finished with a steam-press: I think that all that labour is well worth while. Its really a pleasure to … Continue reading